Today I combined my face with my boyfriend's face and made a baby.
This is it:

Our baby doesn't look like either of us so we must have adopted... Or I cheated on him... Or he cheated on me! Or both! And if that's the case then who gave birth to that? I must have slept through it.
How did that child get so many freckles? It's too young to have had that much sun exposure.
Laura also wanted to know what her baby would look like. This one is a really good match with her husband Adrian:

I'm positive that this is what Laura's babies will look like. All of them.
People say you never know when your baby is ugly cause you love them so much. But I just had a baby. See, up there. And I have the same emotional attachment to it and I don't think it's that cute.
Could be worse though:
3 comments:
hahahahahahah best way to end a blog in the history of blogs
hahha so funny.
and i can see you and collin in your baby.
haha oh gosh, i am way too afraid to do this. i think it would be enough to sway me to never have kids. kristen = ballsy.
Post a Comment